We are pleased to announce the launch of Diversity and Inclusion Webinar Series
February – June 2021
Many Financial Services and FinTech firms recognise the need to create a diverse and inclusive culture. But when it comes to Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), so often we hear the question “where do we start?”
This is exactly what the new FinTech B2B Marketing webinar series will tackle. The 5-part webinar series is specially tailored for marketers and will answer questions like:
- Why is a diverse and culture important?
- How does D&I impact my company’s brand and bottom line?
- How can we build D&I into our marketing strategy?
- How can we address the ‘S’ in ESG, and leverage data to understand how to measure performance?
- Why should Marketing and HR join forces to champion D&I in the workplace?
We have invited a number of marketing leaders, diversity practitioners and HR professionals from across the financial services and FinTech industries to explore how you can promote diversity, inclusion and equality to shape your workforce and serve your clients.
The world-class insights and data points gathered from 5-part webinars will feed into creating a 5-STEPS D&I GUIDE FOR FINTECH MARKETERS (a white paper report). Which would be an essential tool for Financial Services and FinTech marketers to use and help drive the D&I agenda in their respective businesses.
For the second episode of the series, register today to join leading D&I and marketing industry experts from the financial services and tech space including Clare Black, Director of Corporate Affairs & Communications at Innovate Finance, Marta Izquerido, Head of Marketing at IG España, Darren Franks, Founder/CEO at Talent in the Cloud and Lucy Heavens, Co-Founder at RegTech Women and Advisory Board Member at FinTech B2B Marketing.
Discussion points include:
Inclusion and diversity in marketing won’t just happen— it takes deliberate steps from marketers to amplify underserved voices and represent diverse audiences. In this webinar we will discuss:
• What does an ‘inclusive culture’ look like?
• Inclusive brand marketing: is it high enough on the agenda at your organisation?
• How can marketing professionals cultivate diversity and inclusivity in the creative work they do? Why is this important?
• How has the pandemic and remote working impacted diversity and inclusion?
• What can I do as an individual to drive inclusion at my organisation?